Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is the latest flagship wearable from the Korean tech giant. The wearable comes in two different variants; Bluetooth and LTE and also comes in two different dial sizes.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is announced during the Galaxy Unpacked 2020 event and is the latest offering from Samsung to rival the Apple Watch 5 which is the leading wearable in this segment.
- Samsung checked all the boxes this time with excellent features and since Apple watches are restricted only to Apple devices, I think Samsung may have done it right this time.
- The device comes in two dial sizes; 41mm and 45mm and are available in 3 colors.
Features and Specifications
- The 45mm variant features a 1.4” circular Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 360×360 outlined by a rotating bezel which can be used to navigate between apps. The 41mm variant features a 1.2” Super AMOLED display with the same features. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- The device comes with Tizen OS and features Bluetooth v5.0, NFC, WiFi, and GPS. The sensors onboard the wearable are Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, Light Sensor, and Optical Heart Rate Sensor. The accelerometer is enhanced to detect fall and send an SOS to your emergency contact with your location. The LTE variant comes with 3G and 4G support.
- The wearable is equipped with a 1.15GHz dual-core CPU with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of onboard storage. The 41mm variant is equipped with a 247mAh non-removable battery and the 45mm variant comes with a 340mAh non-removable battery.
- Galaxy Watch 3 comes with a more optimized health monitor which has set the standard for the new series. It’s equipped with an Oximeter, Sleep Tracking, and an optimized Fitness Tracker which makes it a better all-in-one smartwatch for Android users.
- The watch has several faces and customization options provided within. It has additional features such as smart reply and Bitmoji support. The watch is IP68 water and dust resistant and comes with military-grade durability. The strap is a premium leather strap.
Pricing and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 can be divided into four variants,
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, Bluetooth, 41mm: 29,990 INR.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, Bluetooth, 45mm: 32,990 INR.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, LTE, 41mm: 34,990 INR.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, LTE, 45mm: 38,990 INR.
Galaxy Watch 3 is available in three colors; Mystic Bronze, Mystic Silver, and Mystic Black. However, the 41mm variants are only available in Mystic Bronze and Mystic Silver whereas the 45mm variants are available in Mystic Silver and Mystic Black.
The watch is available to purchase from Amazon India, Samsung Official Website or from retail stores.
Do share and follow us on Twitter and Instagram to get updates on our latest blogs and to show your support. 😄