Samsung Galaxy M51 comes equipped with quad rear cameras and starts at a base price of 24,999 for 6GB RAM variant.
- Samsung finally launched the Galaxy M51 in the Indian market with a massive 7000mah battery.
- It is offered with a quad rear camera setup, a 6.7” punch-hole display which Samsung calls Infinity-O display and the device supports reverse charging.
- Samsung Galaxy M51 mainly competes with Oneplus Nord, Realme X3, and Vivo V19.
Features & Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy M51 comes with Android 10 and One UI 2.1 on top. It features an immersive 6.7″ (16.95cm) sAMOLED Plus, Infinity-O Display with an aspect ratio of 20:9.
- The display features a corning gorilla glass 3 and the device comes with a Widevine L1 certification.
- Samsung Galaxy M51 comes with a dual sim slot and a dedicated memory card slot which can be expandable up to 512GB. The device comes equipped with Snapdragon 730G which is an 8nm Octa-Core Processor which supports up to 2.2GHz and Adreno 618 GPU.
- The Snapdragon 730G serves up powerful performance and impressive battery life. It’s built to handle the most sophisticated on-device interactions, fueled by an 8nm process for extreme power efficiency in a small size. Plus, the Qualcomm® Kryo™ 470 is engineered with new architectures, enabling you to capture memories, stream video, and multitask for longer compared to the previous generation.
- The quad rear camera setup comes with a 64MP main camera with an F1.8 aperture, 12MP ultrawide with a 123º field of view, 5MP Macro lens for close-up shots, and a 5MP depth sensor. The front camera features a 32MP Sony IMX616 sensor with an F2.2 aperture. The rear camera supports [email protected], [email protected]
- The smartphone comes with a 7000mAh battery and supports 25W fast charging. The adapter is provided in the box.
- The sensors onboard the handset are an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, and side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The device also supports face unlock.
- Samsung Galaxy M51 comes in two colors; Celestial Black and Electric Blue. It is 9.5mm sleek in design and weighs 213g.
Price and Availability
- Samsung Galaxy M51 is available in two variants. The 6GB/128GB variant is priced at 24,999 INR and the 8GB/128GB variant is priced at 26,999 INR.
- The smartphone has been available for purchase since 18th September through Amazon and Samsung Official Website.
Do share and follow us on Twitter and Instagram to get updates on our latest blogs and to show your support. 😄